Fit, function, simplicity. This pant skips all the over-engineered razzle-dazzle of today's current batch of riding pants and goes straight to the tried and true features that have been time-proven and we know works. With that as the core focus of everything Fasthouse produces, our first entry into the pant market is a workhorse.
Durable enough for countless weekends with your friends in the desert or at the track, yet high-performance enough to line up at Supercross.
• Zippered cargo pocket on right thigh.
• Fly overlap on front zipper opening.
• Zippered ventilation on right and left thighs.
• 600 Denier Poly main panel construction.
• 2 way stretch knee and rear yoke panels.
• Lightweight, breathable and snag resistant thigh and calf panels.
• High strength Nylon thread double and triple stitched seams.
• High heat and abrasion resistant Full Grain Leather inner knee panels.
• Punched Poly front panel allows just the right amount of venting.
• Durable and pliable TPR thigh and knee embellishments.
• Silky soft Tricot 3/4 length knee brace optimized lining.
• Patterned and fit for every style of rider.
Live the pockets. Pants are comfortable and durable.
Love the product I tried them on and can’t wait to use them this desert season I did notice tho because I wear a girdle with pads all around already that the pads that come inside the pants make it a little tight and so I took them out and it instantly felt better and that’s with me normally wearing a size 32 pear of jeans and I wear a 34 in motorcycle pants which is what I got in the grind house 2.0
It's my second purchase
Stylish, durable and very comfy enduro pants
Definitely recommend it
The size of the pants are one or two size smaller