Fit, function, simplicity. This pant skips all the over-engineered razzle-dazzle of today's current batch of riding pants and goes straight to the tried and true features that have been time-proven and we know works. With that as the core focus of everything Fasthouse produces, our first entry into the pant market is a workhorse.
Durable enough for countless weekends with your friends in the desert or at the track, yet high-performance enough to line up at Supercross.
• 600 Denier Poly main panel construction.
• 2 way stretch knee and rear yoke panels.
• Lightweight, breathable and snag resistant thigh and calf panels.
• High strength Nylon thread double and triple stitched seams.
• High heat and abrasion resistant Full Grain Leather inner knee panels.
• Punched Poly front panel allows just the right amount of venting.
• Durable and plyable TPR thigh and knee embellishments.
• Silky soft Tricot 3/4 length knee brace optimized lining.
• Patterned and fit for every style of rider.
I've had MX pants since the early 2000s. These are unequivocally the best. There are two main reasons I say this: First, I'm 6'4" and it seems a lot of newer pants are just too short. The last new pants I got (from another manufacturer) actually pull out of my boots when riding. I'm tall, but I'm not that tall. secondly, the elastic/adjustable waist is absolutely genus! Unlike regular pants/jeans where you can get a little big and just use a belt, you can't do that with MX pants. You're either left with pants that are really too tight (this is usually me) or pants that are falling off. Not anymore! With the Fasthouse adjustable waist this bridges the two-inch gap between sizes. Besides these two main and wonderful facts, the Fasthouse Grindhouse 2.0 is a sturdily built pant. No chintzy material stuff here. Thanks, guys!!!
Great quality! The stitching and quality of the material is top notch, my name and number prints your on point. Thank you for making a product
couldn't be anymore happier
However I’ve found most of Fasthouse’gear runs on the small side.
I have worn Fasthouse gear in the past, always fit true to size, looks good