Fit, function, simplicity. This pant skips all the over-engineered razzle-dazzle of today's current batch of riding pants and goes straight to the tried and true features that have been time-proven and we know works. With that as the core focus of everything Fasthouse produces, our first entry into the pant market is a workhorse.
Durable enough for countless weekends with your friends in the desert or at the track, yet high-performance enough to line up at Supercross.
• 600 Denier Poly main panel construction.
• 2 way stretch knee and rear yoke panels.
• High strength Nylon thread double and triple stitched seams.
• High heat and abrasion resistant Full Grain Leather inner knee panels.
• Durable screen printed thigh and knee embellishments.
• Silky soft tricot 3/4 length knee brace optimized lining.
• Patterned and fit for every style of rider.
Looked awesome, had to return cause I bought them too big.
I love the look and fit of them! My only complaint if the waist band on the inside hurts and it’s uncomfortable. I’m guessing it was so they don’t fall down and grip, but it’s really irritating.
Look great and feel great
Very comfortable and light but is a very strong material
Really nice pants. My son with a 29inch waist had to get a 32 inch pant. The 30 was skin tight. The are cut very slim. Size up.