Product Development Associate
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Job Type: Product Department – Associate Developer (Full Time)
Compensation: Based on experience
Experience: 2-3 years Preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience Preferred
Fasthouse Offers: Competitive Pay, Employee Health Benefits & Casual Work Environment
Must be proficient in the following software:
- Microsoft Office (Required proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Preferred proficiency in Illustrator & Photoshop)
Daily tasks include the following:
- Tracking and organization of all samples and raw material submits.
- Scheduling sample reviews and logging designer’s comments / approvals.
- Communication of sample comments / approvals to our vendors and factories.
- Building / editing of sales materials (line plans, selling sheets, product descriptions).
- Issuing of new tech packs and updated tech packs to our vendors and factories.
- Reviewing of tech pack and/or product related concerns w/ creative team.
- Maintaining raw material inventory & notification of restock needs.
The applicant must possess a strong attention to detail, superior organization capabilities, proficient communication skills and an ability to multitask & maintain personal time management. This position reports directly to the Product Manager & works closely with creative, marketing & sales departments. Note this is a full time, in-office opportunity. Part time and/or remote applicants will not be considered.
Previous experience in the apparel or action sports industry a plus.
Personal involvement/interest in motorsports and/or biking a plus.
Please submit resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Store Product Merchandiser
Looking for a full-time, energetic person to become part of our fast-growing active lifestyle brand. The ideal candidate has experience managing products for an online store and is focused on great customer experiences. This position will work within the Marketing Department and also work closely with our Product Development and Sales Teams.
- Make our products look great
- Manage all product information on our B2C and B2B stores: Images, videos, descriptions, SEO and meta information
- Manage all product and lifestyle photo assets for websites, marketing and advertising
- Ensure product photography matches the real thing (colors, textures, etc)
- Assist with various site, app and software updates
- Email and social media marketing support
- Ecommerce merchandising experience, ideally direct-to-consumer products
- Proficient with Photoshop to edit images
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Office365
- Understand what makes for great consumer and customer experiences
- Excellent communication skill, both written and in-person
You need to be...
- Comfortable in a small dynamic team and willing to assist in other areas as needed
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and adapt in fast paced environment
Job Type:Marketing Dept - Associate (Full Time)
Compensation:Based on experience
Experience: 2-3 years preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Fasthouse Offers:Competitive pay, employee health benefits, and casual work environment
Send your resume and cover letter to:email@example.com