Grindhouse Akuma Jersey - Black
Our Grindhouse Series utilize quality materials with a traditional cut. Built to withstand countless weekends in the desert, yet high performance enough to line up at the starting line.
- 100% dyed polyester for true long lasting color
- High quality silk screened graphic on chest & arms
- Moisture wicking finish on all materials keeps you dry
- Mesh vent paneling on sides & under sleeves for airflow
- Drop tail on back panel to keep jersey tucked in & secure
- Athletic fit, moderately slim throughout body & sleeves
- Overlocked stitching for superior durability & longevity
Grindhouse Pant - White/Black
Fit, function, simplicity. This pant skips all the over-engineered razzle-dazzle of today's current batch of riding pants and goes straight to the tried and true features that have been time-proven and we know works. With that as the core focus of everything Fasthouse produces, our first entry into the pant market is a workhorse.
Durable enough for countless weekends with your friends in the desert or at the track, yet high-performance enough to line up at Supercross.
- 600 Denier Poly main panel construction.
- 2 way stretch knee and rear yoke panels
- Lightweight, breathable and snag resistant thigh and calf panels.
- High strength Nylon thread double and triple stitched seams.
- High heat and abrasion resistant Full Grain Leather inner knee panels.
- Punched Poly front panel allows just the right amount of venting.
- Durable and plyable TPR thigh and knee embellishments.
- Silky soft Tricot 3/4 length knee brace optimized lining.
- Patterned and fit for every style of rider.
Speed Style Akuma Glove - Black
Our Speed Style glove utilizes quality materials with a traditional cut. Built to withstand countless weekends with your friends in the desert, yet high performance enough to line up at the starting line.
- Dyed twill span
- Silkscreened art
- Clarino® leather palm
- Reinforced Clarino® thumb guard
- Expanding knuckle gussets
- Touchscreen fingerprints
- Neoprene low profile cuff
- Hook-and-loop closure